The Benefits of Envisage Long-Term Care Coverage Really Add Up
Are you aware of what could happen if you don’t plan ahead for long-term care coverage? From a financial, emotional and convenience perspective, the advantages to planning ahead for long-term care coverage really add up.
Let’s face it, the future is uncertain. The only way to truly prepare for the unknown is to plan now for the services and support you may need in the future with a membership program like Envisage. That way, if (and when) you need services and support, you’ll be covered. And the peace of mind that comes with Envisage’s personalized coverage is immeasurable.
5 simple benefits to planning for long-term care:
- If you want to have a plan that works, you can’t put it off until you need it. Many people hope to deal with long-term care when they need it, but without long-term care planning from a program like Envisage, you may become a huge burden on your loved ones as you age.
- Paying for care costs more than most people think. As retirees enjoy longer lives, long-term care costs continue to rise – and you don’t want to waste your hard-earned savings on those unnecessary charges. From 2004 to 2020, the cost for facility and in-home care services has risen on average between 1.88% and 3.8% per year, depending on the type of care, according to Genworth, which tracked the cost of care for 17 years.
- Don’t delay in finding someone to provide care, as finding a quality caregiver can be tougher than you might imagine. Envisage’s long-term care coverage supports your voice in designing your care and governing your plan. Care coordination is individualized as a person- and family-centered approach to care delivery.
- Many people think they have their needs covered. Most often, they do not. You may be counting on Medicare to see you through the unforeseeable crises that loom in the shadows of tomorrow. But Medicare only covers acute care and not long-term care. Envisage’s long-term care coverage is a good idea to help protect against future health care costs that Medicare doesn’t pay for, like extended home care.
- Without a comprehensive plan, you’re leaving your care to others. The consequences are unpredictable. But it doesn’t have to be that way. The Envisage Team coordinates services and support on your behalf so you won’t become a hardship to your family. Envisage provides highly personalized care through qualified Personal Wellness & Care Coordinators, who navigate the healthcare system for you.